Berzerk is an arcade game released in 1980 by Stern - one of the first games to dynamically generate mazes and have synthesized voices.
It's memorable for the fun of fooling the robots into destroying themselves and the competition to break the world record.
A game to remember or to discover.
This game is an unofficial port of the original arcade version for NES/Famicom console.
- Choose between "Fast Lasers" and "Slow Lasers" mode
- Up to 2 players alternate or simultaneous
- All mazes
- Enemies react exactly as the coin-op version
- Robot voices as seen on arcade
Play it on...
- Computer¹, Tablet¹, or Smartphone¹
- NES Classic Mini² or any console that run NES ROMs
- NES or Famicom Console³
¹ an NES emulator is required
² to add more games to your NES mini go here .
³ make your own cartridge using donor carts or brand new boards; or just put the game into your Everdrive N8 or PowerPack
|File||Berzerk.nes||Berzerk (NES Mini).nes|
|Board||UNROM + 74HC08||SxROM|